Wednesday 3 August 2011

Thank you and more........

Good evening all, 

I hope all of you are enjoying your summer holidays. We finally booked something yesterday evening and we are off to Kefalonia early in the morning tomorrow. I have a few things to mention in my post today, haven't been online for a while.............1st of all It was my birthday on the 28th of July and i want to show off the beautiful cards that i received. We did not do anything special, just went out for diner in my favorite restaurant. But i had two birthday cakes, one with friends and one with my greek family. 


These two cards above i got from Marie my fellow Get creative design team member. So beautiful!!! Thank you marie very much, i love them both.


The left one i got from my friend Kim, it's her beautiful daughter on the beach. The right one is from my friend jennifer, also in to cards and scrapbooking. 

2nd: As you might have seen i changed the look of my blog. Hope you like it, i made it myself with help from the internet and images from "the Graphics fairy"blog. They have amazing vintage images, backgrounds etc.... It took me a few days to figure out how it all works but i am happy with the result. 

3rd. I got a blog award from Ashley at "especially made". I am so honored!!! Thank you very much ashley!!


I have to pass this on to 7 other bloggers and say 7 things about myself. I will do that 1st thing when i come back in 2 weeks. I promiss!!  I will make a separate post for this and take my time  check to whom i will pass this on. 

4th:  As a birthday present from my cousin my "crafts-pieces" is now registered. And my website is now www.crafts-pieces.com. I will still make my posts in blogger but the website is now mine. Thank you yuri!!

Furthermore i will have some automated posts for the following 2 weeks, will post some things that i have made and not put on my blog yet. Thank you all for passing by! 
We are off to enjoy our holiday. 

Kisses, channa




1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the cards and you had a great day lucky you having two birthday cakes ! Have a fabulous holiday have fun in the sun ! Your new blog is gorgeous am to much of a coward to change mine am afraid `i will lose everything.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.