Tuesday 17 June 2014

Scrap your stash: Scrap africa.

Hello all, 

Today it is time for a new challenge at Scrap africa!
The challenge is to SCRAP YOUR STASH, old papers, eyelets, rub ons.....anything old. 


This is my take on the challenge:

This is little skye, born in April 2014. He is the son of my cousin......and he is a little ginger baby. 
Amazingly cute!


What did i use from my stash: 
Paper - old collection of websterspages
Rub ons - blue lace on the edges of the layers
chipboard embellishments



I bought him some new shoes for the summer........although he has big feet already it is still a little bit too big. 


Our new little cute button to the family! 
So have a look in your craftroom and go trough your stuff. I know all of you ladies always want to be up to date with all the new trends and we buy, buy and buy...........
And we really forget what we have ....... or just use it to have another excuse to your husband to buy new stuff. HIHIHI!!

Have a good day and hop over to Scrap africa for some inspiration. 

Channa



4 comments:

  1. What a FABULOUS challenge...I have some of the exact things you have in your stash, including the Webster's pages...sometimes I 'hang onto' stuff cos I really like it...then it gets old & I haven't used it. SILLY, huh? Loooove those chandeliers you've used, too....& the frame....the old looks lovely & fresh & new on this one:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my and how cute are those shoes.... Love this layout Channa... I love that we got to use stuff. I have so much of it... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I still have some of that Webster's paper and you've given it new life with this fresh and fun page. Love the cute expression on the Bubba's face :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page Channa...and certainly a cutie in his new shoes! I don't know if one can ever be witout a stash as one always needs veriety of goodies when creating....but yes, I am certainly trying to use up quite a bit, before I buy some more again!! But it is a very pleasant addiction!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.