Friday 18 July 2014

Life quote........for Frosted designs

Good evening all, 

Hope you are all having a nice start of the weekend? 
It is friday and that means a new challenge at Frosted designs. 

The challenge for the next two weeks is:

STITCHING and FLOWERS
Just add flowers to your project, and some stitching (machine, hand, or faux) to be entered to win a fabulous prize from our sponsor!  A $30.00 prize package from Scrapmatts!

You really want to join this challenge, scrapmatts has some amazing chipboards. 

this is my take:


As you can see i used the 7 dots, cold country pack. Just love it! 
I started with making the background using some fabric and gesso and let it dry overnight. 
I always have a problem when my paper is not flat, that normally always happens when i use my heatgun to dry paper after using wet mediums. Call me fussy, so always when i have the time i dry it overnight and most of the times it dries perfectly flat. After i sprayed the fabric with different colors of blue and a little black of dylusion ink.  


This collection of beads, buttons and flowers has been on my desk for weeks. I made it for a card but the card was never made......so good opportunity to use it now. So those are the flowers that i used and as for the stitching i used some stamps from prima marketing and randomly just add them to the page. Below is a good close up of the other side of the layout. And can you see the chipboard? that is from Scrapmatts! 


Have a look at the Frosted designs blog for some inspiration, the ladies have made several different projects to get you started. I wish you all a great weekend and thank you for  passing by. 




1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. Just love the vibrant aqua colours and the string of butterflies.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for passing by and leaving some love.